atom feed2 messages in edu.brown.listserv.tei-lRe: using <app> with multiple <l>s
FromSent OnAttachments
Justin TonraFeb 7, 2011 2:28 pm
Peter StadlerFeb 8, 2011 4:28 am
Subject:Re: using <app> with multiple <l>s
From:Peter Stadler (stad@EDIROM.DE)
Date:Feb 8, 2011 4:28:29 am
List:edu.brown.listserv.tei-l

Dear Justin,

in our projects we ran into the shortcomings of the current app definition as
well and there have been at least two threads on TEI-L about it: "Equivalent to
<app> on structural level?" and "app and structural elements". Reading there, no really satisfying solution was proposed but the appeal to join
the working group within the Manuscripts SIG concerning the revision of the
current critical apparatus module ;-)

But maybe others have come up with something in the meantime?

All the best Peter