atom feed1 message in edu.brown.listserv.tei-lEquivalent to <app> on structural level?
FromSent OnAttachments
Veit (Weber-Gesamtausgabe)Apr 1, 2010 12:52 am
Subject:Equivalent to <app> on structural level?
From:Veit (Weber-Gesamtausgabe) (in@WEBER-GESAMTAUSGABE.DE)
Date:Apr 1, 2010 12:52:10 am
List:edu.brown.listserv.tei-l

Hi all,

who is able to help? While I m really fascinated by the manifold possibilties to
can't find a corresponding element on the structural level. What is the best way
to do this in a convenient way?

level are easily to encode. But how may I "wrap" the two variants of this
"speach" (as two different but in each case coherent readings) in a convenient
(and easy renderable) way? Is there any element on the structural level which is
similar to the <app> on the phrase level, so that the first "speach" (or song)
is the lemma and the second one a kind of "reading"? Many thanks for any help! Yours, Joachim Veit